23 June 2010

What a Day!

Last Monday, I just felt so tired.

Cleaned the house in the morning...
then there was a handy-man who came to fix the leakage...
not long after there were the Terminix who came to fix the termites...

Decided to had lunch at Pizza Hut to relax a bit...
But it turned out that Timmy accidently broke the tomato ketchup and chili sauce bottle. Ohhhhh.....my oh my...

It's so embarassing that everybody was looking at us...

I got so uptight and tense...
Ended up scolding Timmy right there and then...

Felt bad afterwards...

At night, before bed, I read this book about how we should remain calm...
Ohh...it's just so hard to do....

I know that it's good to remain calm, but when I was so tired and tense...it's just seems like mission impossible...

Please help me God...to become a good mother for Timmy that you have trusted to us...Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Len, sama len if not mgkn gw lbh parah dari elu. tp I understand what you went through krn been there and still there hahaha. Jia you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya Sis, Jia You!!!!!!!

    We can do it! hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete