17 June 2010

Timmy's hair cut


Timmy had a hair cut last Sunday...

His hair was getting long and I asked him whether he wanted to have a hair cut or not? He said "Not yet Mom...I will have my hair cut on 13 June."
Me: "Hm...why 13 June?"
Timmy: "Iya Mom..."
Me: Okay...

I don't know why he chose 13 June...I guess it's a date that came out of the blue...
hahahahaha....

The funny thing was that on 13 June morning, he told me: "Mom, I will have my hair cut today!"

But what I'm glad about is that he sat still at the hair dresser.
Didn't refuse when they had to put the apron cloth covering him...
And tried to hold his head still while the hair dresser shaved his head.

It's a big step improvement compared than all the previous hair cut...
He used to move his head around and ran to me, put his head on my chest when the hair dresser tried to shave his head...and I ended up with his hair all over me...

Timmy's first hair cut, he sat on my lap while the hair dresser tried to shave his hair....moved around a lot...and I gotta talk non stop to steer his attention away...

This time it was so much better....
I brought a story book with me, and just read it to him...

Yeay! Proud of you Tim!
Big improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment