17 June 2010

House cleaning

I wonder how other mothers does it?
It's about the house cleaning....
Time flies when I cleaned my house...and suddenly it was afternoon..

Timmy tried to help me to clean the house, he wanted to mop the floor.
But apparently he wanted to wet the mop, which is obviously would be too wet and could cause slippery floor.

So, finally to make my job easier, I let him to watched Dora the Explorer while I did my cleaning.

I felt guilty for letting him watched the movie for so long.

What would you let your kids do while you do the house cleaning?

2 comments:

  1. me? TV all day. parah kan? semua mami2 lain mah pd batesin TV, maksimum 1 jam atau 2 jam sehari. anak gw mah sepanjang hari. gmn gw ga berasa bersalah coba? tp gmn lagi, Len? anak2 lain mah mohon2 nonton TV, anak gw tuh saking kebykan nonton TV, sampe ogah nonton TV. segitu parahnya gw sbg seorg ibu. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kadang ada masanya ya Sis, that we feel that we have failed being a Mom.

    Tapi kalo di flash back lagi, actually it's not that bad.

    Let's cheer ourselves up! hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete