11 June 2010

Parkland






Timmy and I visited Parkland today...

It was afternoon around 4.00pm, the rain has stopped and I thought that it would be a wonderful moment to go for a picnic at Parkland...where we could sit at the gazebo, enjoying the breadtalk pizza while playing the card game together.

Timmy didn't seem to be eager to take a nap and tralala.....here we go.
Prepared dinner before we go and hop off to Parkland.

We had some nice shots there...
Timmy played pretend driving, he said: "I'm driving and I'll bring you around Mom.
What's the destination?" Me: "Hm...airport..." with me smiling...

After he has had enough driving, he wanted to see the waterfall.
He pretended to be the Map like in Dora the Explorer.
Timmy: "What do you have to do, when you don't know which way to go? Ask Map.... What's the way to the waterfall?" I'm the map...I'm the map...I'm the map...
This way Mom... I know...Vamonos...Let's go.

While we were enjoying the waterfall and taking pictures, the rain suddenly falls down heavily... Ah....

Timmy and I ran as fast as we could towards the gazebo, hand in hand...
I asked him to wait at the gazebo, while I ran to the car to get the umbrella.

By the time we arrived home, I asked him to stay in the car first, while I open the door and fetch him with the umbrella. He held on to me so tightly...
We all get wet... hahahahahaha...

Gave him another shower right after that...
Timmy took 3 times shower today. :)

But above all, it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment