24 June 2010

Arghhhh.....I wish I have a day off

I really wish that I have a day off from cleaning house....from taking care of kid...

Ahhhhh...it's so stressful....I don't think that I can cope...

Timmy has not been pooping for 4 days now....Gosh...
He refused to poop and hold his poop everytime by clenching, closing his feet real tight, and hold till his face is red....

Gosh...

I've been trying to get him to drink Lactulose twice a day, and asked him to eat papaya. and today is the 4th day... I tried to put Glycerine Suppositoris in his but, but he refused. There is only the 2 of us at home and I have no power to push it on him. Tried talking to him nicely to cooperate, but it didn't work...

Oh....

I bought rujak today and asked him to eat the fruits, but he only ate a bit...
everytime I gave him food, he always took out the vegies, peas, carrots, etc and he only drinks little water everyday...

Oh oh oh...I don't know what else to do...

Hargh! Hargh! Felt like screaming my head off...
Help.............................!@#$$%%%^%^^&&&*

Not to mention to help teach him to write.....hold the pen the right way....to socialize.....bla bla bla....

Ohh.........

No comments:

Post a Comment