11 June 2010

Smile Mommy

I was annoyed and uptight.....

After we finished dinner, I asked Timmy whether he would like to eat watermelon...
one of his favorite fruit...he said yes...

As I was cutting it in the kitchen with the big knife...he came approached me in his tricycle, and impatiently took one to eat it right there and then...

Spilled the watermelon water on the kitchen table, kitchen floor and on his tricycle... I tried to be patient with him then...and told him, "Tim, could you please wait and eat it on the table?" and he did...

But as he ate towards the end, he was getting full and started playing with it as he took the seeds out...poked the watermelon, squeezed the juice out, created a big mess on the dining table and around the floor...

Ants started to come....
Argh.... (I have to admit that I'm amazed at the ant's speed to detect food).
Gotta mopped the table, floor, cleaned the dishes and wiped his tricycle too.

While I was washing the dishes, Timmy said that he wanted to help mop the table.
Alright, fine... But....he added some more water on the table cloth...
Ahhh....wet

By the time we finish, we went upstairs and did our bedtime routine...
cleaned Timmy, coz his shirt was full of watermelon juice too..

I was asking him to brush his teeth, but instead of doing that, he 'cleaned' the bathroom wall... Ohhhhh....It's to the max.

I told him: If you want to do that...you have 10 minutes until 7.30pm.
(while I turned on the TV to cool myself down) hehehehehe..

Timmy came up to me and said: "Mom....smile...."
And he made a big smile on me...

I guess he sense that I'm being uptight... hahahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment