09 June 2010

A Boy and Girl Day Out


Today is the last day of school for Timmy and his Kindergarten A classmates.

After school, we decided to head off to SMS.
Timmy requested to eat KFC...his favorite meals that he doesn't get to eat too often.
I offered him whether he wanted to try Wendy's?
Timmy: "No Mom, I want KFC. It's tastier...."

Having finished KFC, I showed Timmy the Cinema XXI.
He's never been there before, so I thought that today is the good opportunity to show him how it looks like... The Box Office...Refreshments....The Studio 1-6.
We had fun!

From the XXI window, we saw Audrea (Timmy's classmate) who was having lunch at KFC too. Audrea waved to Timmy and he waved back.

Timmy and Audrea then walked hand in hand...

Audrea's mom and I were smiling looking at them as we walked behind them.
We just found it so sweet.

When I wanted to take pictures, they ran away laughing, but still holding hands...
Timmy then brought Audrea to Axis...hahahahaha... I find this funny, because that's what normally Benny does to me... hahahaha..

We visited the hair accessories store and guess what while I was trying on a hair pin, Timmy took one and clipped it on Audrea's hair. hahahahahaa...

Then we head-off to Fuji Film. While we were waiting, the 2 kids had fun in the photo booth.

By the time we have to go home, Audrea didn't wanna go home....
We promised that the play-date will continue this Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment