27 June 2010

Central Park Part 1



We visited Central Park...they are holding "Dora the Explorer" theme...and Timmy is one of Dora fans...so here we are...

Anyway...had lots of fun there...






When Timmy saw this he was looking at it and asked what is this for Mom?
Me: "It's to blow the wind for the bouncy ride. Come here and feel the wind...Can you feel it? "
Timmy: "Yes Mom..."
Me: "So the wind will go from this through the tunnel to there."
Timmy: "Oh...."
Me: "Come over here Tim and try to sit on it. It's bouncy....Feel it! It's bouncy because of the wind from the back." :)


On the way back home, Timmy pretended that he brought GPS with him.
We have 2 choices of way: either S.Parman or Taman Anggrek.
Me: "Let's take Taman Anggrek way Tim."
Tim: "Why not S.Parman Mom?"
Me: "Because there are so many bad people there, so it's not safe if I have to make a U turn at Grogol."
Tim: "It's OK Mom. Don't worry. I will protect you. I bring my GPS with me. The GPS can find the safe way home. Let's go to S.Parman."

Hahahaha...he wants to be my protector. Thanks Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment