13 June 2010

A Boy of His Word

This Sunday morning, Timmy woke me up..."Morning routineee....! Mom...wake up....It's the morning...see the sun is shining.... wake up mom..."
Me: Iya Tim...but I'm still sleeply."
Timmy: I will have a hair cut today Mom..."

(He promised me that he will have his hair cut on 13 June. It's the date that Timmy choose himself. Previously I asked him to have a hair cut, coz his hair is getting long...but he told me not yet...I want to have my hair cut on 13 June... I don't know why he choose 13 June. )

But apparently he remembered his promise.
He's a boy of his words. hahahahahaha...
Today, while he was having a hair cut, I read him a story... he really sat still this time. Big improvement compared than last time.

Happy...

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. skg krn lg winter, pagi pas JL bangun, diluar msh gelap. blm ada matahari (pdhl udah jam 7 pagi). dia abis bangun, bingung gitu (pas baru msk winter kmrn), Hah, mami? JL udah tidur lama banget, kok skg bangun tidur, msh malem juga sih? hahaha

    ReplyDelete