11 July 2010

Time out for Mama

Recently, Timmy made a pretend house for his little chicken.
It's actually my backpack that he transformed into the 'house'.

He really wanted to make a complete house for his chicken.
So, he put tissues, toothpastes, pen, pencils, eraser, mother chicken, father chicken, little duck, lotions, powder until the bag is really compact and full. Then, put it beside his bed.

The other day, I was looking for a pencil which I just bought for him.
Since the pencil is new, I was wondering where is it?

I started to unpack this bag, to see whether the pencil is there.
Apparently, it is and found it at the bottom part of the bag...which means that his chicken 'house' is in a big mess! And Timmy came!

He was really upset...and cried...and got angry.

I know it's my fault. I should have respected his personal belongings.
I said sorry then...

I found Timmy's response funny:
Timmy: "Mom, Argh! I'm very angry! Put it back. Ahhhhh... Now it won't even fit.
Can you remember how I put and arranged it before?
Now, you should go into the time out Mom. Since you are 32 years old, so you should be in the time out for 32 minutes."

Then he was looking at the clock to tell me when I could get off from the time out place. *Oops*

After the time out is finished he told me, next time you shouldn't do that again Mom. I love you, but I don't like it when you mess my chicken house. Okay Mom?
Me: "Okay Tim. Sorry. I was trying to find the pencil."

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha... so funny... Kids these days, they do whatever we do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aduh, sakit perut gw. ngakak baca ini. hahaha. dikerjain lu sama Timmy. lu ngapain aja tuh 32 menit? hahaha. klu sampe JL bilang, gw kudu dirotan 32 kali sih, gw bs nangis bombay hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sisil: Iya, they are our copy machine. :)

    @Sis: Hahahaha...eloe sampe sakit perut bacanya. 32 menit, gua baca buku ceritanya Timmy, kebetulan ada stories yang gua belom pernah baca. hehehehe..

    Hehehehe...kalo JL sampe rotan eloe 32 kali, JL seneng banget kali ya. hihihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lha kalo Oma Opa nya yg nakal gimana? Masa time-out nya lama benerrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha...kalo Oma Opa yang nakal, pernah sih Timmy bilang 63 minutes. hihihi...

    Cuman mereka cuman ketawa doang.
    Kagak mau di time out sama cucu.

    Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete