11 July 2010

Mickey Mouse Club House

Over the weekend, I was staying over at my parents' house.
Timmy got to watch Mickey Mouse Club House at Playhouse Disney.

Previously, he didn't like to watch it. Because he didn't like the question mark when mouseketool came out.

But last weekend, while he was watching it, my parents and I watched it together with him.

This morning on the way to church, Timmy pretended that he has this mouseketool with him, which will show him the way.
Tim: "Who do we ask for help when we don't know which way to go?"
Dad: "Map."
Tim: "No. Mouseketool. What do you say to call Mouseketool?"
Tim and Dad: "Outodooo......"

It was so funny looking at them together.
My Dad really had fun with Timmy around.

Tim: "Outodoo Mouse ke tool."
Dad: "Outodoo Mau Ze Dong."

Hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment