26 August 2009

Turning 32

I turned 32 on 24th August 2009. Time flies...

Beijing Olympics which was held last year on 8 August 2008, just seems like yesterday.
I remembered discussing with Sisil the spectacular Olympics opening.
Now it's a year passed. Wow! :)

Another new year, another new beginning.

To my surprise, I got lots and lots of birthday wishes from family and friends all over the world. Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes. :)

I spent my birthday very simple this year.
A little celebration with Benny, I had noodle, while Benny had fish for our lunch
at Summarecon Down Town Walk. Blow the candle there.

After school we went to hunt for the cake at Holland Bakery.
Timmy help to choose it. :) This time I just want those little cake. :)

And bought 1 dozen of JCo donuts. Yum Yum!

Got the pictures here:


No comments:

Post a Comment