05 August 2009

Choosing a curtain for our house

Yesterday, Timmy & I visited our house and we were supposed to choose the curtain.

We arrived early, so I asked Timmy to check out what are the things that need to be improved for the house, any cracks, etc.

Going up to the master bedroom, we opened the window and Timmy asked me to sit down.
He started singing and dancing for me. So cute.
It was the head, shoulders, knees & toes with Chinese version.

Then he asked me to go to his room, and this time he said he's hungry.
So, I took out the chocolate milk for him.

After a while, Timmy hold my hand and he said, "Mom, let's visit the neighborhood.
Let's go to the house next door."

He started questioning where is the curtain man?
I told him, since he's using the motorbike, he can't use the highway, and he might be stuck in a jam.

We sat at the terrace of the house and when Timmy saw a motorbike passing by, he said: "There he is Mom!" :)
I said, "It's not Tim, it's just a motorbike passing by. "

Not long after the curtain man came.

Timmy told me that he wanted blue & purple curtain for his room.
When I choose the curtain color for my room, I asked for Timmy's opinion.
He said "This one is better. OK. Decided. Let's go home. Time to go home Mom."

He was bored already.
Then suddenly he remembered my handphone. (The night before, I just changed the ringtone and I asked him which one sounds better?) Apparently he remembered.
He kept himself occupied with my handphone, while I can continue to choose the curtain peacefully. hehehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment