14 August 2009

Mama, you can wait downstairs.. I can go up by myself

This morning, as we arrived Pahoa school ground,
Timmy told me: "Mama, you can wait downstairs. I can go up by myself."

Wow! I was surprised when I heard that!
That is really really good news.

Benny and I sent Timmy to school today.
Well done Timmy. Mom and Dad are proud of you!
Love you!

After the school, I approached the teacher and asked her how was Timmy today in class? Zhang teacher told me that she was surprised to see Timmy alone.
She was thinking: Timmy cem me le?

Zhang teacher said that Timmy achieved a very big milestone.
He didn't cry in the class.

Eka teacher said that in class Timmy can listen to the teacher,
talked to friends, especially Delvin. :) hehehehe.
Timmy likes to talk to Delvin.

He even admitted to me that his good friends are Delvin and Joviansen.

Thumbs up Tim! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment