05 August 2009

Timmy's obsession

Recently, Timmy has a new obsession.
He wanted to have a real hand phone!

I told him that he needs to work first, then buy his own hand phone with his own money.

Previously I told him the steps of education that he has to go through first before he can work:
TK A, TK B, SD, SMP, SMA, University, then Work.
So, now you be good first at TK A. hehehehe.

He said, when he got the money, he wants to buy the handphone like mine: 502.
I asked him :Why?
He said: "Because 502 is good." Sony Ericson de ya."

Now that he has been playing with my handphone for 2 days,
he knows how to change the type of the ringtone, and how to change the volume.

This afternoon, he was changing the ringtone while reading the name for that ringtone: Royal, Piano, Jazzman, Give me a call, Electone, Morning mist, etc.
He told me: "Mom, this morning mist sounds good." "Electone is noisy."

I found his style funny:
Lying on the bed with tummy side down, calf up, holding my handphone on his palm.
Enjoying himself with the music in his room.

I suddenly picture him during his teenager with this style. hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment