05 August 2009

Keeping in touch with Sisil

I'm so happy that I'm still keeping in touch with Sisil.

We were best buddies during our Master at Monash.
Studying together, eating, going for a walk along Yarra River, chit-chatting and talking heart to heart about boyfriend...

We spent lots of time together at the library, with ice cream and buns in between.
hahahahaha...

There is this bread store at Swanston street that we loved to visit.
And Melbourne Central is just right opposite the National Library.
The ice cream there is great for either a hot sunny day or a cold winter day, especially when our mind was clogged with all the finance theories.

Exam times, we were memorizing together. hahahaha..

I still remember that day, when suddenly there was a blackout at my place, the night before the exam! And at that moment, I was talking to Sisil over the phone, discussing about the topic.

Luckily, Philip & Sisil came to a rescue!
He picked me up and I stayed over night at Sisil's place.
We ate nasi goreng that night. hahahaha...

Sweet memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment