18 November 2010

When I grow up

Last week, while we were having lunch, out of the blue Timmy said:
"Mom, when I grow up, I don't want to buy a house. I still want to live here with you and Dad. We, as 1 family." Then tears started to run down his cheeks.

I was surprised, because we were having lunch nicely and there was no conversation regarding that matter at all. Then I told him, of course you can stay here Tim.

When I told Benny about it, he said: "hahahaha... Kita lihat nanti...kalau udah ketemu pacar."


Yesterday, since it was national holiday here, I went to visit my parents and picked my grandma on the way to go to my parents house together. As I was driving, I told Timmy: "Tim, we will be picking up your great-grandma and together we will be visiting grandpa and grandma. They are old already and they will be very happy when we come and visit them."
Tim: Iya Mom.
Me: So, when we are old, you should come and visit us too ya. We will be happy.
Tim: There is no need Mom. Because we will be living together. So, I don't need to drive out to visit you.
Me: Oh, I see Tim. *Smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment