25 July 2013

Fish and Chips

Usually when I cook, I just stir-fry, or steam, or boil. 
Today, I decided to make fish and chips, which involves lots of frying.
Verdict: frying is too troublesome. 

Despite my effort in covering the sizzling wok, the oil splashes all over my stove and on the floor within 1 meter of the stove, plus some of the hot oil splashes on my hand. 

After the cooking......cleaning it... is extra hard work. 
At that time I thought: "That's it. Next time, no more frying." 

When Timmy came back from school, he said: "Hm...this is the yummiest cooking you have ever made Mom." Hahahahaha...

___________________

Timmy read this blog post and he said: "So...am I never going to taste this yummy food again Mom? Because you said that it is so troublesome to clean-up? If I say I like it, will you change your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment