26 January 2011

Mom, Why Does the Water in the Sea makes Waves?

It was our bed time and as we laid down in bed...

Timmy was half asleep when he suddenly asked me:
"Mom, why the water in the sea makes wave?"
Me: "Oh, I don't know the answer Tim. Let me find out first and will let you know."
Tim: " You'll find out from the internet?"
Me: "Yes, from the internet Tim."

(Hahahaha...I don't even know the answers to Timmy's question). :p

I searched the Wikipedia for an answer and we read it together.
(Special thanks to Sisil who taught me how to make the link :))


We read books about the sea together...



The book described about strange fishes that live in the deep blue sea.


Having read the books, we watched the video about how the animals live in the deep blue sea. Technology has enabled the scientists to discover the new deep sea creatures that live 1000-5000 meters deep. The video has brought the animals come to life. :) Very interesting indeed!

Followed by watching Sammy's Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment