16 January 2011

Had Fun Today!

I enjoyed my day today with Timmy.

The day started with us going to the wet market together.

Benny went to Singapore for his business trip today.
On the way back from the airport, when I wasn't sure of the way,
I asked him: Tim, is this the right way?
Tim: Yes Mom. I remember seeing the paddy field. It's the right way. :)
He's my navigator. hehehehehe...

After dropping Benny off to the airport, we went to the 'bengkel' to fix our car window. Finally got it done!

Then we watched "Sammy's Adventure". Snuggled up together.

In the afternoon, I had a headache and told Timmy about it.
Me: Tim, Mama is having a headache.
Tim: I know Mom, why don't you drink your Multivitamin and then drink lots of water. Then eat 1 pringles and drink water again. OK Mom?
Me: Laughing out loud. OK Dokter Timmy.
Tim: hahahahaha...
Me: Ok. It's done Dokter. Are you gonna check me up now? With your pretend Stetoskop? Then check my eyes and ears?

He then put his ear next to my chest to hear my hearbeat with his fingers next to his ear, pretending that it is stetoskop. Followed by the chinese shinshe method of 3 fingers (index finger, middle finger and ring finger) testing my heartbeat on my wrist. It made me laugh...

We then did a little bit of homework.

Having done that, Timmy played this K'nex rocket.
Tim: "Do you wanna play with me Mom? Let's play downstairs. I want to see how high can this rocket go.
We had fun laughing seeing how high the rocket went.
Timmy went back and forth, up and down getting the rocket.

Then we played Lego. He made this 'duck', while I made the 'tiger'.

Towards later in the afternoon, we headed off to the park, where we played swing and slide. We ran together over the hill on the grass...
Tim: Come on Mom. Let's run from here. We run together Ok?
Me: Ready, Steady, Go.
Timmy ran back and forth. With my headache, I didn't feel like running that fast. So most of the time he won. With each run, he pretended that he was different type of car.

We had a good laugh and good time...
By the time we were done, we walked hand in hand back home...

No comments:

Post a Comment