06 September 2010

Making Puding Roti Keju Kraft



Timmy saw this recipe on the packaging of Kraft Cheddar cheese and he said that he wanted to make it. Tim: "Mom, look there's recipe inside."
Me: "Do you want to make it Tim?"
Tim: "Yes Mom."

I am not really into baking things, but I thought that this could be fun.
Beside, that this could be the opportunity to show Timmy that even if we have never done it before, it doesn't mean that we will never try. We can always try our best.

So, here we are, the two of us, preparing the ingredients needed to make it.
I asked Timmy to read it for me as I prepared it.
Then got him to cut the cheddar cheese into cubes.

We had fun.

Not long after it's done, Timmy's friend, Andrew came to our house.
And he liked it too. Nambah sampe 3 kali. hehehehe...Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment