24 September 2010

Love the Moment

I love the moment when I had a nice chat with Timmy, just before he slept...
He told me how his day went at school today...
how he ran in zig zag during sports, and gotta avoid running into the chairs...
where the kids put their water bottle on a 'magic' place.

Me : Magic place? Where is it Tim?
Tim: above the shoe rack mom. And I drank...and drank...and drank...until my water is finished.
Me : So what happened after it's finished then?
Tim: We could fill it up. At the 'hati-hati air panas' place.
Me : Hm? You mean the water dispenser?
Tim: Yeah! Water dispenser.
Me : Did they use Ades too?
Tim: No Mom, Prima. I drank Prima water. Then after sports we got changed.
Me : Where did you get changed?
Tim: In the toilet Mom.
Me : Did all your friends get changed?
Tim: Some.... some friends got changed too, but some doesn't.

Me : Then after sports, what did you do?
Tim: Teacher Jamie came. Teacher Crystal is sick.
She had this magic pen.
Blue and red, shake shake it....becomes purple.
Blue and yellow, shake shake it...becomes green.
Red and yellow, shake shake it...becomes orange.

And then....he was really sleepy...closing and dozing as he speak...

I then sang the lullaby for him...while stroking his hair...
Twinkle twinkle little star...
how I wonder what you are...
up above the world so high..
like a diamond in the sky...
twinkle twinkle little star...
how I wonder what you are...

Then there he was, falling asleep in the 'la-la' land....
Totally love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment