03 August 2010

Kids Morning

I wanted to share what other mothers told me.

Mickey's mom told me that this morning, Mickey woke up and sang this song:
"Bangun tidur, tidur lagi...." instead of "Bangun tidur, kuterus mandi..." And he really did went back to sleep.

Shilin's mom told me that Shilin woke up early, but then she watched SpongeBob and then Tom and Jerry and insisted on watching it till it finished.

Mickey's mom then said "Hey, that's the same thing like Mickey too. He was watching cartoon and said "Tapi Ma, ini kan belum habis..." Mickey's mom: "Gak mau tau...matiin. Mandi."

This morning, Timmy refused to wear his own shoes, eventhough I know that he can do it by himself. And when I asked him to go downstairs, instead of going down on his foot, he sat on the stairs and go down one step by one step on his butt.

It really tested my patience, which I finally blow it.

Hm...how do we make the morning smoother?
Do you face the same thing when your kids need to go to school?

2 comments:

  1. so far gw so good. gw yg kdg males nganterin dan suka bujukin, hr ini ga usa skolah ya??? hehehe.tp JL ngotot mo skola

    ReplyDelete