04 August 2010

Cough

This morning, Timmy was coughing quite badly. I guess it's because of the weather.

Timmy told me: Mom I'm coughing, and if the teacher heard that she will ask: What sound is that? Who was making that sound? So, I should stay at home Mom. (The school has a policy of sick kids should stay at home, to avoid spreading the virus.)

The night before, I planned to go to the market to do our grocery shopping after dropping him off to school.

Me: I need to go to the market.
Tim: I want to come along Mom.
Me: No Tim, you're not feeling well, so you should stay at home to rest.
Tim: No Mom, I want to come along with you.

Me: Tim, you are not feeling well, so you should take a rest at home to get well soon. Now you have 2 choices:
1. To stay at home and rest. or
2. If you don't want to stay at home, then you'll need to go to school.

Tim: There should be 3 choices Mom:
1. Stay at home.
2. Go to school.
3. Go to the market.

Me: No, Tim you only have 2 choices. What if you go to the market and you accidently bump into your teacher at the market and she will ask, why are you here instead of being at school?

Tim: No Mom, the teacher won't be there.

Anyway, finally he stayed at home. (Me, rolling eyes...oh boy oh boy)
:) :p

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. Boleh dong dinego??? Hahaha. tetep aja, timmy, mum has the last say. Hahaha. nice try though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha....tricky....tricky...tricky.

    ReplyDelete