03 August 2013

Disney Junior vs National Geographic Wild

Eversince Timmy enters 3rd grade school, he refused to watch Disney Junior anymore.
When he was little up to 2nd grade, whenever the TV's on, it's Disney Junior.
He didn't like other cartoon channels too. Just Disney Junior.

The fact that he refuses to watch Disney Junior anymore amazes me.
Now, whenever the TV is on, it's National Geographic Wild. Hahahahaha...

Well, I have to admit that I do like to watch NatGeo Wild.
I think he gets it from me. Like mother like son? :)

But, I'm still amazed that he totally switched his TV preference.
Sometimes, I deliberately changed the channel to Disney Junior and he would say:
"Mom, I don't like to watch this anymore. It's so childish."

Oh...I guess it's another growing-up stage that I have to go through.   Hahahahaha...
Another milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment