05 August 2013

My Life as A Mother, Timmy's Growing Up Moments Captured



I was overwhelmed with feelings when I read the following poems:
"I won't always cry, Mummy,
When you leave the room,
and my supermarket tantrums,
will end too soon.

I won't always wake, Daddy,
for cuddles through the night,
& one day you will miss,
Having a chocolate face to wipe.

You won't always wake to find my foot,
is kicking you out of bed,
or find me sideways on your pillow,
where you want to lay your head.

You won't always have to carry me in,
asleep from the car,
or piggy back me down the road,
when my little legs can't walk that far.

So...cherish every cuddle, remember them all.,
One day Mummy,  I won't be this small. "

copywrited from my children mean everything to me.











 


























































Note to Timmy:

Dear Timmy,

One day, when you read this,
we want to let you know,
that we are so glad and happy that God has entrusted you into our care.
We love you so much,
no matter what, we will always love you.

We hope that you will grow into a fine young man one day.

Love,
Papa and Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment