16 June 2013

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Yay! Yay! Yay!
I'm officially free today!
It's the start of school holiday, which means that I don't have to wake up early for school. Hahahaha. :)

And...we have rented out our place.
Which means that it's no longer my responsibility to manage the teachers, the students,
and no more scary mothers....
and the cleanliness of the place....is no longer my issue...
which means that I don't have to handle  the maid too....

Yay! Yay! Yay!
Oh...I'm so happy!

Now, I can just focus on my simple life....
Being a wife and a Mom. :)
This is my responsiblity. Hahahahaha...



Photo: Who agrees?

Photo: You're a mum.

Photo: Mothers ... 

How can anyone begin to say that motherhood has 'no value'?

Photo: {Great Quote}
Isn't this too true...


And these words below are the reminders for me to cherish my days, when the goings get tough with Timmy. :)
Photo: A gentle reminder to cherish our little ones every day!

Photo: Image Shared Via:
https://www.facebook.com/simpleeserene1

♥lsh

No comments:

Post a Comment