12 June 2013

God and the Universe

Sometime ago, Timmy had these negative thoughts, things like "I'm the baddest boy in the world, etc."
I don't like hearing him saying those things.   Have a positive thought about yourself Tim.
Don't think negative about yourself.

So, inspired by the book called "The Secrets", I told him:
"Don't think badly about yourself, think positive about yourself, and the universe will make it come true."

Later that night, as we prayed together, Timmy said "Mom, you said God will hear our pray.  Before you also said universe will make it come true.  So do you mean that God is the Universe? So God starts with a big bang and home of where the galaxies are?  In the Milky Way? So, God lives in the outer space?"

Oh... here we go again. He makes me speechless again. Hahaha.
It suddenly reminded me of the scientist version of how the earth starts.
Scientist version vs the Believers version.

So I told him that night: "God doesn't live in the outer space, Tim.  God lives in your heart and you live in God."
Tim: "So, you mean there are 2 Gods Mom?
Me: "No, Tim. Actually it's called "Allah TriTunggal: Bapa, Putra dan Roh Kudus". It's like when you have 3 envelopes. One is the smallest one, then the medium one, and the biggest one.
The smallest one can go into the medium one, and the medium one can go into the biggest one.
So, God is in your heart and yours in God.
So, God is our protector."  Now, let's go to sleep.
Tim: "Good night Mom."
Me: "Good night Tim."

Note to Timmy: 
Dear Timmy,

I have always enjoy my time with you.
My time with you is so precious, and I like your critical mind.
How you always think so fast, far beyond my own thought sometimes. :)

Here are some inspirative words for you and me.

Love,
Mom


Photo: Keep sharing Your Daily Health Tips



No comments:

Post a Comment