03 June 2013

Angry Bird Bed Sheet

Here's the photo taken today: Timmy and his Angry Birds bed sheet.
We saw this bed sheet on sale at Hypermart.   50% discount.
There are 2 colors, blue and green. And Timmy chose the blue one.     He really wanted to buy it.    

I thought the material is not good.  But apparently after I wash it, it's OK.
And I like the fact that the rubber strap is all around the sheet. So it fitted nicely and is not easily fallen off.
So, it's quite a good bargain. :)

When I washed it, Timmy has been asking about it: "Mom, is it dry yet?"   Not long after, he will ask again "Mom is it dry yet?"

Today, when he was at school, I changed his bed sheet.
When I picked him up at the office, I told him: "Tim, I have a surprise for you."
Tim: What is it Mom?
Me: Surprise...surprise.
Tiim: What is it Mom?
Me: Something in your room.
Tim: The Angry Bird Bed Sheet???
Me: Yes.
Tim: Yay! Yay!  

I told him, why don't we take a photo for Papa to see? What do you think?
Tim: Ok.  I have think about the pose.  Here they are below. He wanted to take a photo with his Certificate showing when he won the 3rd place on the English competition. Hahahaha...

We love you Tim!



No comments:

Post a Comment