25 February 2012

Questions from Timmy

Today, Timmy asked me: "Mom, what is a bra for?"
(I was surprised by his question)
Me: "It's to hold the breast Tim."
Timmy: "Oh, so when you bend down, people can't see it ya... "
Me: "Yes Tim. Sort of like that." (rolling eyes)

Timmy: "Then what is the thing like pampers for?"
(oh...oh...)
Me: "Oh...that's when a girl grows up into a woman, she will have a period.
Period happens when the egg is not fertilized by the sperm.
Then the egg will come out from the woman's body like blood.
So, we need this pad.
When the egg is fertilized, then it will become a baby."

Timmy: "Oh, so it will become a baby."
Timmy: "Does it hurt Mama, when you have a period?"
Me: "No Tim, it doesn't."
Timmy: "Oh.."

Oh boy..oh boy... he does asks interesting questions, that gave a surprise at the beginning.

There was another time when Timmy asked me: "Mom, when I was a baby, I came out from your body.
Where did I come out from?"
(surprising question)
Me: "You came out from a hole, near where my pee pee comes out."
Timmy then opened his feet wide and point to his genital and asked: "From here?"
Me: I couldn't help laughing and said: "Yes, Tim. That's where you came out from."

And I told him the story of his birth.
Click here and here for the story of Timmy's birth.

Timmy...Timmy.. I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment