03 May 2010

Our Flower Garden in Progress










We have been having fun creating our flower garden, Tari, me and Timmy.
The three of us have been digging soil, taking out big & small rocks, planting flowers...

And here's our flower garden in progress.

Timmy loves to help us.
One day, when I was planting the flower, he had fun making holes for the ants.
According to him, he was making the 'ants' house'. hahahaha...
Timmy said: "Look Mama, it's deep. I made deep holes. See Mama, see it! Look the ant is coming, it's coming!"

After he was bored, he would came to me and tried to borrow my scoop.
Timmy: "Mom, can I borrow your scoop and you use my chopstick instead.Yours can take more soil than mine."

While we were digging, we found big rocks underneath the soil.
Timmy was helping and he said :"Look Mommy, I'm going in the hole! I can see the big rocks there, let's take it out! Urrghhh! It's hard. Maybe Mbak Tari can help."

On some days, he would take out the scissors and gave the leaves some 'hair cut'.
Timmy: "I'm cutting the leaves. The hair is long already. So I cut it."
Cut cut cut...and it's shorter than the others.

When my mother in law came, she was wondering why this one is shorter than the others? I told her, coz Timmy gave it a 'hair cut'. She said: No wonder...hahaha.

After we were tired, Timmy went into the house and prepared 2 glasses of water for me and Tari, put it on the floor mat right at the garden terrace.
Timmy: "Mom, Mbak, I have prepared water for you! Look! Come, let's drink it.
He even took out a packet of Ritz Cheese Biscuit for us. hahahaha...
a small picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment