30 April 2010

Playdoh

We visited Times Book Store and Timmy saw FunDough.

He asked me: "Mom, can I buy this? It's not expensive. Only Rp. 15,000.
I told him: "No, Timmy. You can have a look at it, but we don't buy it this time."
He went back to the playdoh place. Looking, touching it and holding it around.

Then he noticed that there is the bigger ones, with purple playdoh. His favorite color. "Mom, can I buy this one? It is Rp. 30,000. And there is 10 in it.
The previous one only has 4 in it. It's not expensive. Can I Mom, please?"

Me: "No Timmy." I took out my wallet and show him the money..
This is 10 thousand, 5 thousand, 5 thousand, etc. Till it all adds up to 30,000.
But then Mommy has little cash left.

Timmy: "But Mom, that means that you have enough money to buy this."
Me: "Yes Tim, but I still need to pay for your medicine and the parking.
So, we'll buy it next time ok. In the mean time, you can get sticker from the nurse."

Timmy: "Hm? Sticker?"

Sticker is precious for kids and works wonders...
hehehehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment