18 July 2015

Singapore, July 2015

Visited Singapore again in July 2015
Yay!


The best part is because I can meet my best friend Sisilia!
It's always fun, fun, fun meeting her.

We stayed at Hotel Ibis Bencoolen, Bugis.
Perfect location because it is just within walking distance to Singapore National Library, Bugis, and Bras Basah Complex, where Sisilia brought me to Cat Socrates before.

So, with a map in hand, Timmy and I were off to the National Library.
The Library is huge and comfy.
How I wish I can access this kind of library in Serpong. Hahahaha.






Us at the National Library Singapore.

So happy to find Hardy Boys book.
At Marina Bay Sands. 

at Marina Bay Sands.










enjoying the $1 ice cream at Bugis 




The photo above was taken when were went for a walk from our hotel 
at Ibis Bencoolen to Orchad Road. 


No comments:

Post a Comment