02 July 2015

Sari Ater, Hot Spring

It has been a long time since I visited Sari Ater, Hot Spring.
I remembered it was during my childhood days, with my Dad.

It was our first time there as a family.
So, Timmy's first time.

We tried dipping our feet to this pool, where the hot spring came out.
Wusshh...it was hot at first.
But after a while, we get used to it and can get deeper and deeper.
It's amazing how our body can adjust to the heat.








With the water fall. 

Near the large pool 

 ...and we found swings.
one of each of us. 
hahahaha...
the excited boy...


 The view from the swings. 









  I tried dipping my pool into this current of hot water. hehehe..
Beautiful flowers 

The map of the location

Waterfall and people were sitting under it.



 Thermal water chemical analysis. 

We found this spot where there were hot mists coming down from the water fall.
Wusshhh! And I told Timmy this was like the time when he had to be nebulized in the hospital.
But this time, it was naturally nebulized with hot steam from the hot spring. Hahahaha...
Feeling the steam.







Another water fall. 
 
Another pool of hot water.










So, that was our trip to Sari Ater Hot Spring, Bandung.




No comments:

Post a Comment