02 March 2015

Happy Chinese New Year!

Ah....it was a month ago since my last blogpost. Gees....time flies...

It's the "Goat's Year" this year.
Happy Chinese New Year!







With my in-laws

With my in-laws. 19 Feb 2015

With my family, uncles, aunties, grandma 

with my cousins. 19 Feb 2015

Tongsis..berguna juga ya...Hahaha




Timmy at my childhood house, where I grew up. 

Timmy is paying respect to my parents. 


Gong xi fa cai, 19 Feb 2015


These photos were taken on our Chinese New Year gathering on Saturday 28 Feb 2015.
With the families from my husband's father's side.
Cousins and their kids.

4 generations photos, with the elders sitting down.

Happy Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai
Shen ti jian kang
Wan shi ru yi
Nian nian you yu
Xin Xiang shi cheng


Beautiful flowers at the church

The entrance door to God's house.

The altar on Chinese New Year's day




So peaceful.








No comments:

Post a Comment