23 January 2015

Pepper

Tim helped out in the kitchen. 
Yay!

He was helping to squash the pepper. 
Hahahaha. 

I bought pepper powder and a lot of times they don't smell like pepper. 
So, I decided to buy the ground black pepper in whole 
and crushed it myself. 

Thought of telling Timmy:
 "Hey, you wanna see how pepper actually looks like? 
It's not like those you usually see on the table."   
I was crushing it 20-% through and it started to smell peppery. :)
"Do you wanna smell it Tim?"

Tim: "Can I do it Mom?"
Me: "Sure, why not?"

So, I assigned the crushing job to Timmy and I went off to do laundry. 
By the time I came back, it was all crushed. Yay! 
And the spill was minimum. 

"I'm done, Mom."

Good job boy! 
Thanks for your help. 
I appreciate it! 

Now we have good pepper for us to put on the next time we cook! 
Yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment