02 January 2015

Gunung Tangkuban Perahu

The last time I visited Gunung Tangkuban Perahu was when I was a kid. 
Here's the photo when I was a kid, when we could still from my shortest cousin to the tallest which was me at that time. Hahaha...
Now...I'm the shortest. Hahaha..
From left to right: Rudi, Herman, Andri, Hans, Helen. 

The crater of Tangkuban Perahu




They sell this cute little trees on the bark.

Having fun sharing the corn.  Jagung Bakar. Hehehehe..


..and shared with Dad too. Hahaha..



The man played nice music with the Angklung. 


And the boy watched. 











The sulfur 
 This is the interesting "Batik Tree", they called it. 
We saw the man cut out the bark and these 'batik' motif emerged. 




Nice mountain view...
The layered mountain...
The lush greeneries....
God's greatness...




The lucky part was, we went to Mount Tangkuban Perahu on 29 December 2014, 
and on 30th December 2014, the mountain was closed for visitors due to the seismic movement. 
Lucky us that we have went and nothing happened when we were there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment