22 September 2014

37th Birthday

I turned 37 this year. :)
Gosh...time flies...
I am 37?  Hahahaha...

I remembered school days when I just wished to turn 17 quickly.
Hahaha...
17 is the legal age here where we can get our driving licence, the ID card, etc.

Looking back, when I turned 17, that was 20 years ago. Hahahahaa..
How time flies...
I remembered celebrating my 17th birthday at the boarding house at Tintern Girls school, at Melbourne. They made the cake for me, I blew the candle in my pyjamas, and that night, my friends came to my room and made instant noodle for me. Hahahaha...

Now I am a wife, a mother...
Thinking back, how care free it was when I was still 17.
The only thing that I needed to worry about was study, exams, getting good grades. Hahahaha...

Well, life goes on and that's just the way it is.
Like a wheel that keeps rolling...
Life keeps going...
and we must treasure what we have at this moment, that's why it's called the "present".

Have a good day everyone!


My simple birthday cake, turning "1" year old. Hahahaha..
Moon cake birthday cake.
Nice and simple.
Hahahaha...

2 comments:

  1. Yg pasti sih gua inget banget kalo pinggang masih kecil ramping pas umur 17, Len! Hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sisil: Hahahaha... Care free banget those days. I wanna go back...but couldn't. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete