19 March 2014

Hersheys

We have these Hershey's at home.

One day Timmy said: "Mom, can I bring 1 Hersheys to school and give it to Audrey?"
Me: "Sure. Why not?"
Tim: "Oh, I want one for me too."
Me: "Okay."
Tim: "Oh, I want to bring one for my best friend Jo, too. Can I?"
Me: "Sure."
Tim: "So, I'll bring 3 and I wonder will 1 chocolate come back home again?"
Me:  "Well, you'll try.  Good luck." :)

Well, it turned out that the chocolate which was supposed to be given to her, was eaten by Timmy.   Hehehe.  He said that she was occupied....

Timmy told me that there were other times, when she came up to him, tap him on the back and smiled....  That made him froze like a statue, and stammered.
Ah....those puppy love are kicking in...

Isn't Hershey's slogan nice?
One of life's little rewards. ~ Hersheys.
Ah....so true...

How do you reward yourself? :)






1 comment: