11 May 2013

Celebrating Timmy's 4th Birthday

This post is long overdue.
I was flipping through my photos and found this photos, and I thought I should write an update on this.

Timmy celebrated his 4th birthday when we were at UK.
We started by going to Waitrose supermarket and I let Timmy chose his own birthday cake.
He chose this one! :)
Smarties chocolate cake with lots of M&Ms on it. Hehehehe...


We put the candle together... 



 Look at Timmy's happy smiley face... :) 

Candle is up and I like this happy photo of us together. 

Blow the canlde Tim! 

Let's cut the cake Tim! :) 



Timmy and Cynthia together. :)

Time to eat the cake! Yummy, yummy, yummy! :) 

After that, the kids started playing with the box. Hehehe. 






Us together. Back in November 2009. 

Happy birthday Timmy! :) We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment