01 May 2012

Let's spend more time with our little ones...

Sometimes I wish that I could spend more time with Timmy, doing science experiments, arts and crafts, physical exercise, learning things together...

I just feel guilty for not spending enough time with Timmy...letting him play games nearly all day long...
Have you ever felt that way? Feeling that you are not a good Mom? Inadequate as a mother? Doing not as good as other mothers? I felt that way.

And apparently, there are mothers out there, who feel just the same as I do.
Hey, I'm not all alone! ;))

I just came across great blogposts, that I would like to share with you.
For the blog posts, please click herehere and here.

Well, let's make this week a screen free week and spend more time with our little ones...
Because today will NEVER be repeated again...

No comments:

Post a Comment