10 January 2012

Angry Birds






Timmy has been playing Angry Birds with his Dad.
Angry Birds fever is here now, and we can get all sorts of Angry Birds things around;
stationary, note-books, t-shirt, bottles, pencil case, bags, etc.

Timmy's first exposure to Angry Birds was on 16th August 2011.
We were at a computer shop and we saw Acer's  touch-screen pad, which had Angry Birds game in it.
I started playing with it, (which I don't really know how. hehehe) and Timmy joined in.

Not long after, another boy  (who was really good at this game) came and he started to teach Timmy how to play this game. That's how it all get started in the first place.

Looking at both of them playing together behind the screen,
to me, it reminded me of my university days when I was doing projects and assignments with friends.
But this time round, it seemed like looking at my son doing "Angry Birds" project with a friend. Hahaha...

Here are the pictures of them "doing projects" (a.k.a. playing) together. hehehe...


Papa then downloaded the game into our computer and the "father and son" started playing together.


I found Angry Birds T-shirt at the market and bought 2 T-shirts. One is red, the other one is black, thinking that one is for me and the one is for Timmy. He liked it instantly and has been asking to wear it.

He wore it to his friend's, Steve, 6th birthday party...

and Timmy found another boy who was wearing a red Angry Bird T-shirt too.  They played the slide, going up and down together. :)


For Timmy's 6th birthday, both Timmy and I made a simple hand-made birthday card together,
with all the "Angry Birds".   Here are the photos...


Dear Timmy,
We wish you a happy birthday, filled with lots of fun and happiness.
May you grow into a wise man one day.

6 years ago, you just came out from my tummy...
and now, you are a BIG boy, who can do lots of things on your own.

May you have a kind heart, filled with joy and peace.

Love,
Papa and Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment