05 May 2011

Love It!

This morning, we finished getting ready quite early.
So, I thought that there were spare time for stories.
We read Handy Manny story book.

By the time we finished reading it, it was 7.10 am.
Timmy said: "Hurry Mom. We should be in class by 7.15. So I can have time to play before the class start." (His class actually starts at 7.30)
Tim: "Oh Mom, that's why you shouldn't read me stories. I'll be late for school. Later after I come back from school, you should go into a time-out Mom for 33 minutes. I will eat my lunch by myself, while you are in the timeout. Ok Mom?"

So, by the time we came back from school, I went into the time out.
But Timmy's time out was much more lenient than mine.
He allowed me to sit down, while eating my lunch during the time out.

In the end, he pulled a chair next to me and started telling me stories of what happened during the day at school, while I was in the time out. :)

After I finished my lunch, he helped me to bring my dirty plate to the kitchen and offered me water. (I still stayed in the time out. hehehehe)

I totally love it when Timmy helped me to take my plate to the kitchen after I finished my lunch today. He then poured the cold water into a glass and poured the yakult into another glass. And handed them to me. I like being served by Timmy.

Thank you Tim for your love. :)
I totally love it!
Love you Tim, from Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment