22 May 2011

Going Back to the Care-free Day

Going to Singapore and meeting up with university friends brings back lots of memories and happy moments that we spent together.

I met up with Sisil~my best buddy when I studied at Monash University.
We used to have lots of fun together, studied at the library, walked the walk along Yarra River...

There was a day right before exam, I was talking to Sisil over the phone for our next day exam. Then suddenly bum! There was a black-out in my place. Sisil came over to a rescue with Phillip.
I ended up studying at her place and we got hungry in the middle of the night and we cooked! hahaha...


Met up with Yee Leng~ we stayed at the same Melbourne University dormitary: University College.
We almost always had meals together. Breakfast and dinner. We would call each other before we went to the dining room. hehehe...

She gave me lots of help in my Chinese.
The last time we met up was in 1999. 12 yeas ago! Time flies...
12 years later, I met her with her husband and son. Her son wanted me to go back to their home. "I want Auntie Helen to go home with us... Auntie Helen...Auntie Helen..." hehehehe.
He even enjoyed the stories I read him. hahaha..
It was fun to play with him. :)
I would love to play with him again when the chance permits.


Met up with Lawrence & Katerina, Kevin, Clint over dinner at Vivo City.
Law & Kat are happily married with a 9 month old son.
We were COSDU buddies when we were at Melbourne University.
They all stay the same. The way we had fun together...
The last time I met up with them was 1999. 12 years ago!
Gosh...time flies...

Met up with Paula over breakfast at Tampines. We studied together at Melbourne Uni. She is now a mother of a 2 year old daughter. She's now a full time mommy too, just like me. :)

Ah...it's a pity that I didn't took a photo with any of the friends that I met.
Perhaps I was too excited to meet up with them all... hehehehe...

2 comments:

  1. Gracia, just stopping by to let you know that you have won the book "Playing Smart: The Family Guide To Enriching, Offbeat Learning Activities for Ages 4-14" from my blog giveaway. Can you please email me with a postal address so I can send this off to you for you to enjoy.

    I can't seem to leave a comment using my google account so it's Elise from:
    Blog: Inspiration Surrounds, creativity Abounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Elise for the wonderful book.

    It is such a nice surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete