09 September 2009

Ice cream, Mizone and Noodle

The other day, we went to Indomaret at Serpong.
Benny bought 3 icecream, which was meant for his Mom, me and himself.
He thought of sharing the ice cream with Timmy.

But it turns out that Timmy finished up the whole ice cream by himself!
And I share mine with Benny. hehehehehhee...

Benny bought a Mizone for himself and drank half,
Timmy end up gobbled and drank it buttoms up.

That night, we were about to sleep.
As we started our bedtime routine, I went downstairs to get the water to make milk for Timmy. Timmy followed me downstairs.

On the dining table downstairs, there was a plate of Mie Goreng Indomie Telor.
Timmy smelled it and ended up finishing the whole plate of the Indomie Telor.
hehehehehe.... both Timmy and I share it.
I made another plate for Benny.

Benny said: "Aiya....makanan gua hari ini semuanya dihabiskan Timmy." hehehehehe..

Ice cream, Mizone and Indomie Goreng Telor......
Yum! hehehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment