25 July 2009

This week

This week, I've been busy sending Timmy to school.

He is adjusting himself to Kinder...
Last week, it was OK, and I could wait outside.
However, this week, Timmy asked me to stay in the class room with him.

Perhaps it was also due to the long weekend that we had last week.

Timmy told me that he doesn't like his new friends.
He wants his old friends and old teachers at the old school.
Oohh...I guess it's just like us adult, sometimes we feel inconvenient in our new environment... Hey! that happens with kids too!

The teacher that Timmy likes, Sien Lau Shi, is being moved to teach the higher grade at Kinder; I think that contributes to his feelings too.

Whenever the class ends and they are lining up downstairs, Timmy saw his favorite teacher, he would come up to him and tell her stories...
I just find it so cute. :)

Luckily, last Friday, I was finally able to wait downstairs outside the class,
for the whole 2 hours session!

Well, Mummy wish you all the best Timmy and I believe you can do it!
One day you will be a good man, who is friendly, wise, smart and loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment