15 July 2009

Pahoa

On Sunday, 12 July 2009, we went to Pahoa Open Day.

That day we also searched which class will Timmy be on.
Timmy will be attending TK A at Pahoa and he is very excited about it.
When we reached the list of names, I told Timmy to look for his names.

As I was browsing through the names, there are 5 classes of TK A.
Timmy shouted: "I found it! That's my name. Number 23".
I was thinking: Hey! He is faster than me!
I was still looking through the names and the name of the classes.
There are "Squirrel class, Cat class, Deer class, Panda class, Giraffe class."
And Timmy is in the "Cat class".

We went there with Benny's Mum, and she was looking through the names too,
and she was looking through the names starting with letter B.
She thought of finding Benny's name in the list. :-)

So, Timmy beat both of us in finding his name.

Me and Benny's Mum was laughing our head off.
We are beaten by a 3 year old.
And Benny's Mum was thinking: Oh iya ya...now it's my grandson who is going to school, not my son anymore. hahahaha...
For me, I'm amazed that Timmy can find his name faster than me.

We went to Timmy's class room to familiarized him.
Met several teachers, who are all very friendly.
We visited the library too and me Ms. Theresia and Mr. Chong.
Timmy had fun reading the story titled: Baby, I'm bigger.

What a wonderful day we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment