01 March 2016

Monkey Year

It's the Monkey Year.
Benny has decided to resign from CL Tech.
He has been with the company since 2009. 7 years.

That means that I've been mostly on my own raising Timmy for 7 years.
He travels a lot. Last year, in 2015, the total amount of time that he spent at home was 6 weeks.
6 weeks in a year.

It's not easy raising Timmy on his pre-teen years.
Well, with Benny around, hopefully the parenting job will be easier.

In terms of parenting, I am glad that we are  on the 'same page' now.
It's way much better than those turmoil period.
"Tornado, bomb, and chaos." ah...

Thank you God for helping me to stay strong and survived.

Raising Timmy on my own, without a maid, is a challenge.
But, it's my choice to not use a maid.
I have had enough bad experience with the maid, stealing, boiling water till it dried, bringing boyfriend into the property, etc. Nope, I'm not good at handling people.
It's too tiring, "capek hati" they say.
So, I'd rather handle the dust, than handle the maid.
Hahahahaha....

The only human being that I need to handle is my boy, well plus his dad.
hahaha.... and that's enough.

I can't even disipline myself.
I admire Sisil so much. She can exercise, forced herself to read book, learn Japanese.
Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment