19 December 2015

My Cooking

Just a random post of my cooking at home. I haven't been cooking here, and flipping through the gallery and saw these.
Nasi goreng telor pake sosis dan keju for Timmy's breakfast. Cooked it in the morning for him.
Just before we went to Malaysia, I was emptying the fridge and made this stir fry. Hehehe...
And the garlic bread. Inspired by the internet recipe, gave it a try and the family loved it. Shared some with Mom and Dad too. Fresh from the oven. 
Timmy requested for Soto Betawi. So, I made it into my version  with added carrot for extra vitamin A. Hehehe. Cooked some soup at home, for his packed school lunch and our dinner.
We had a fun cooking session together, making macaroni carbonara using the sausage from Holland from ie Jossie. Yay! Timmy helped in the preparation. 



Cooking hearty soup today. 
Ingredients: 
Lotus Root, Whole Chicken, Carrot, Tomato, Ginger, Garlic, Peanuts, Red Beans, Goji Berry.

No comments:

Post a Comment