29 November 2014

Friday, 28 November 2014


Friday, 28 November 2014.
Final exam season for Semester 1, Fourth Grade Primary School.

For breakfast, we made sandwiches, with egg, cucumber, tomato filling and cheese.
Timmy made his own topping of tomato ketchup and mayonaise.


This was us, in the morning.  He has stood up to my nostril. Hahaha..   This morning, I did his height measurement, his height is around 137-138 cm.  Weighing 37 kg. 

This photo was taken at school, at the dismissal. 
I seldom take photos of school activities these days. 
So, here is the one I snapped. :)
Timmy was the line leader, the one standing beside the teacher with the red bag. 
Looking at this photo, I just realised his height difference with his fellow boys friends.
The one standing right on the front is up to Timmy's neck. 
I thought Timmy's height was average. But apparently not. Hehehe..



2 comments:

  1. Wah, gua jg baru ngeh kalo Timmy tinggi hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya ya Sil. Tapi kalo gua jemput, gua merasa dia tingginya sepantaran temen temennya aja.

    ReplyDelete